I come from a small city in the northern province of China called Jiaozuo. There is beautiful scenery, green mountains and clear water is a Chinese style, with the whole Of China’s famous Yuntai Mountain scenic area. My hometown and Kamloops have the same climate, but it’s not as cold as Kamloops in winter. This also leads me to be the kind of tourist who likes to experience nature. The mystery of the forest, the choppy sea, and the vastness of the grassland are all that I yearn for. However, I also like the modern and modern features of big cities, which are the characteristics of this era. The beauty of natural scenery comes from the original extraordinary workmanship of nature, while the beauty of architecture is the crystallization of human design aesthetics.

As is known to all, China is the country with the most population in the world and therefore has a lot of people everywhere, tourist experience is not very good, this also led to the I don’t like or during a time of many popular attractions, I like the small niche sites, because not only can deeply feel the charm of travel, also can avoid the embarrassment of people. I can only accept two ways of travel, one is traveling alone, the other is traveling by two people because a lot of people will consider a lot. All the travel of one person is arranged by myself. Although lonely, it is very comfortable. The travel of two people can be accompanied by others, and the happiness of traveling can be shared by others. I like to experience cultural travel because I can feel the integration of different cultures, which can enrich my mind, and I can also be an adventurous tourist. I am willing to try all kinds of adventure activities, which are physical shock and happiness.