I want to take a reflective post on the Customer Journey map of Badge# 5. I made an October 10 in Vancouver, a Kirin hotel customer experience, and fill out the form, when the split this eating experience I discovered, originally I didn’t notice there are a lot of details, starting from the pre-service, to the end of follow – up there are many I did not fill in the blank place because I don’t know how to fill out after a lot of places in the customer experience brought many details ignored, but many details are also let I can’t fill in because of the hotel don’t care. The advantage of Kirin Hotel is that the food is delicious, and the cooking technique is very good. However, service attitude and quality are only moderate. Many services cannot be given to us because of the influence of covid-19. Therefore, the experience is not very complete in corona Under the influence of viruses, too many places can’t provide complete services. Restaurants, hotels, and grocery stores have been greatly affected